Friday, February 01, 2008

Submachine 5 : The Root - Another Point and Click Game



launch game

Submachine 5 is a fabulous point and click game but beware it gets pretty challenging at points. Hey wait don't start yet if you haven't played the earlier Submachine parts. You have hours or perhaps days to go before you play this one. Start from the first part in order and see the mystery unfold. There is a connection. Here are the links to the Submachne prequels (is that a word?):

1. Submachine
2. Submachine Zero : Ancient Adventure
3. Submachine 2 : The Lighthouse
4. Submachine 3 : The Loop
5. Submachine 4 : The Lab

One thing that drives me off point and click games is that sometimes its more about luck and patience than logic. You have to see every pixel on the screen if it is clickable or not. Though initial parts are pretty easy to solve, The Root is the most challenging one. I wont write more as I am pretty sure no one is reading..

BTW if you are looking for a walkthrough you'll find it on the site itself, so I wont go through all the pains of writing it myself...

game source: I could'nt find the author's site. I got these links from arcadetown. I don't know how does that matter to you.
game category: Point and Click game.

1 comment:

Play Frontline Defense said...

Another great game thanks for the share

Interview Questions