Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Chaos Theory


launch game

The name "chaos theory" comes from the fact that the systems that the theory describes are apparently disordered, but chaos theory is really about finding the underlying order in apparently random data. Well I know you'd have hit me if you'd have got hold of me.. Ok so before my visitors start closing down the windows, lets start talking about the game.. The game starts with some text which I tried hard to understand but couldnt.. It was japanese or may be chinese or may be some martian language... whatever it is just click on the first word and you'll enter the game.. it comprises of some circles moving up and down.. What you have to do is click somewhere on the screen at a point when there would be maximum chaos.. When you click a large circle will appear on the screen and when it collides with the smaller circles another big circle appears.. You can click only once... Try to make all 50 circles collide... This game is addictive.. atleast it was for me n I hope it will be for all of you guys too... enjoy..

game source: digggames
game categoy: fun/physics

No comments:

Interview Questions